Rent a live, potted Christmas tree & triple the saving
Save a Tree, Save the Environment & $ave your money.
Let’s make a difference!
With your help, We have saved over 5000 trees since the start of this program.
1 foot, 2 feet, 3 feet, 4 feet, 5 feet, 6 feet, 7 feet & Larger “up to 30 feet” Christmas trees are available for rent or sale.
Douglas Fir, Fraser Fir, Subalpine Fir, Blue Spruce & More..
Delivery, Pick Up & Set Up Services are Available
Tree Decorations & Decorated Trees are available.
“Contact Us & Book your Christmas Tree Today”
604 576 6732 or email us email@example.com
Tree Rental Cost
“Book now and have your tree ready for Christmas”
-Bookings between September 16 & October 31, Rental Cost is $60.00/tree.
-Bookings from November 01 to November 30, Rental Cost is $70.00/tree.
-Bookings from December 01 to December 20, Rental Cost is $80.00/tree.
“Rental Cost is for any available tree sizes & Varieties, up to 6 ft. Delivery is not included in above prices.”
“Special arrangement is available for larger trees and trees set-up & decoration”
Delivery & Pick up Service ChARGES*
Surrey, Langley & White Rock $120
Alder-grove, Richmond, Delta $130
Burnaby, Vancouver, Tri-Cities $140
Maple Ridge, N&W Vancouver $150
*"Tree rental cost is not included in above street level delivery cost" "In house service add $60.00" "Seniors discount of 50% is applied on in house delivery service"
“Please note that trees rental period is 2 weeks for indoor setting & up to 4 weeks for outdoor setting. Trees are available for booking as early as mid September.”
Live, Potted Decorated Christmas Trees Packages for businesses & Home owners
*Santa’s favorite $390.00 “140 white led lights + 35 ornaments”.
*Jingle bells premium $490.00 “210 white led lights + 60 ornaments”.
*Holly Jolly supreme $690.00 “280 white led lights + 85 ornaments”.
*Trees are up to 6 Feet high.
For more information to book your decorated Christmas tree
Please Call 604-576-6732 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
read more ……
“For Eco-friendly Christmas, rent a live potted tree @ Tri-Star Nurseries & Enjoy the Season”
“Protect The Environment For Our Children”
“Start a new family tradition, and rent a Living Christmas Tree today!”
“Save millions of trees & Celebrate Christmas by Renting Living Christmas Trees with their roots intact, NOT CUT TREES.”
We Grow, Rent & Sell Live Potted Christmas Trees!
Benefits to renting/buying a live Christmas tree as opposed to buying a cut tree:
- Rented Live trees last longer,
- They are reused year after year until they are eventually sold and replanted as mature trees;
- You will have less mess—and no needle loss;
- Each tree that is rented reduces the amount of wasted holiday trees that end up in landfills. Estimated 1 00 000 000 trees are killed in North America every Christmas;
- Potted trees are great for the environment because not only do you get all the benefits of a cut tree, you don’t have to feel guilty about throwing it out after.
- Live Christmas trees maintain their distinctive beautiful scent in the house.
CLICK ON THE LINK TO SEE MORE
- Over the years, we have rented trees to Churches, Hotels, Restaurants, Car Dealers & Events.
- Delivery service is available to Surrey, South Surrey, White Rock, Langley, Delta, Richmond, Vancouver, North and West Vancouver, Tri-City, Pitt Meadows and Maple Ridge.
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR RENTED LIVE CHRISTMAS TREE!
1. It is recommended to keep tree in a moderate temperature area (garage would be ideal) for 24 hours, before taking it indoor, to acclimatize the tree.
2. Chose a good location; Select the location inside the house away from heaters, heat registers and fireplaces to prevent drying out the tree. Provide a dripping tray which will be placed underneath the pot.
3. Ice/Water your tree: We recommend that you use ice to water the tree. Add 2-3 trays of ice to your tree, on top of roots, every second day, and distribute evenly over the soil. As the ice melts, the water will slowly soak the soil around the roots. The ice also helps to keep the roots cool. If the drip tray fills up with water, remove water off tray and please water the tree regularly. Keeping your tree properly hydrated will maintain the health of the tree through the Christmas season.
- PLEASE do not trim the tree nor feed it plant food/fertilizer,
- When done with the tree, please move tree to a moderate temperature area (garage would be ideal) for 24 hours to Acclimatize the tree and then take it outdoor.
ADOPT A TREE @ TRI-STAR NURSERIES
YOU MAY KEEP INVITING THE SAME TREE THAT YOU LOVE EVERY CHRISTMAS TO YOUR HOME FOR YEARS. WE WILL HAVE YOUR FAMILY NAME ON THE TREE, LOOK AFTER HER FOR YOU, AND MAKE SURE SHE IS READY FOR YOU TO ENJOY NEXT CHRISTMAS. COST FOR THIS SERVICE IS $10/YEAR.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT ADOPT A CHRISTMAS TREE PROGRAM PLEASE PHONE
604 576 6732
“YOU MAY VISIT YOUR TREE At ANYTIME DURING TRI-STAR NURSERIES HOURS OF OPERATION!”